The geographic focus of the Armstrong S.E. Asia Clean Energy Fund is principally in three countries: Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. The Manager can allocate up to 25% of the funds gross assets outside these primary countries but within Southeast Asia, including the Philippines and Vietnam.
The investment strategy is based on the key features summarised below:
• An obvious market need supported by strong economic fundamentals
• A commitment to positive social and environmental impact
• Risk minimisation through a portfolio of small-scale projects
• No technology risk
• The ability to generate early cash flows
• Excellent entry valuations due to lack of investor competition
• Competitive advantage as a result of the team’s local operating experience
• A clear exit strategy.
For more information, visit www.armstrongam.com