Hotels & Restaurants Say No to Shark Fin
These hotels and restaurants have made commitment to protect our valuable shark species and a healthy marine ecosystem by not serving shark fin and shark products.
- Fairmont Singapore
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore
- Resort World Singapore
- Shangri-La Singapore
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort
- Siloso Beach Resort
- Swissotel The Stamford
- The Fullerton Hotel
- Traders Hotel
- Xi Yan Private Dining
Be an environmentally responsible business
Hotels and restaurants can take an immediate and important first step to cater to the increasingly environmentally conscious public and drive sustainable seafood dining in Singapore.
- Stop offering shark fin soup and inform WWF of your positive action;
- Promote alternative shark fin-free banquet menu featuring sustainable and healthy ingredients;
- Refer to the WWF Singapore Seafood Guide in selecting seafood, so that you can offer a responsible menu for customers who care for our environment.