Position title: Marketing and Retention Intern
Reports to: Marketing and Retention Manager
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: 930am to 6pm
WWF-Singapore is looking for a Marketing & Retention Intern to join our Individual Fundraising team!
In this role you will be offered learning opportunities and at the same time providing support to the Individual Fundraising team in various functions of member communications, events planning and execution of member retention initiatives, which aim to provide existing WWF-SG members a positive experience and communications. This role will also be provide assistance in expanding the fundraising program which includes business development and stewardships of existing contacts.
This role will be reporting to the Marketing & Retention Manager, whilst also working closely with the other teams, such as the Digital Marketing team, Telemarketing team and Education and Outreach teams, in developing, implementing and optimizing our key marketing activities and initiatives strategies, and aligning supporter engagement, supporter retention and help to secure long-term income.
The intern will support the Market Transformation team in Singapore. The Market Transformation team strives to set impactful industry aspirations on sustainability in Singapore and Southeast Asia especially in the areas of palm oil, circular economy and climate. The intern will assist in the day-to-day work of the team.
As a Marketing & Retention Intern you will:
- Participate in copywriting activities via WWF’s communication channels.
- Present reporting and analysis on communication channel performances
- Facilitate and manage regular member exclusive events to engage WWF-SG members.
- Support WWF-SG crowdfunding initiatives for individuals, communities and business by providing stewardship and prospecting potential leads.
- Develop market research activities to create better interest tracking for personalization.
- Conduct data cleaning processes to ensure data hygiene.
- Perform content research to update existing communication automations.
- Explore prospects of member benefit program to enhance the offering of membership perks.
- Maintaining communication channel and automations.
- Collaborate with internal departments as required to seek better integration as an organisation to open up opportunities as a whole.
- Assist with other fundraising and marketing operations when required to deliver our campaigns
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in email marketing or automation software (e.g. ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, etc.) is highly valued.
- Experience in planning or facilitating events is highly valued.
- Strong writing skills in English, with ability to properly communicate points clearly.
- Creativity with a willingness to innovate in improving or creating new processes is highly valued.
- Eloquently able to communicate well with external parties.
- Independent and able to provide updates in a timely manner.
- Good project management skills, attention to detail, adaptability and people oriented
- Action-driven person that enjoys achieving and exceeding targets
- Energy, passion and self-confidence that is combined with strong personal values and a genuine motivation for wanting to make the world a better place
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude is appreciated.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about environmental issues will be a bonus.
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
We may also disclose personal data about you to our affiliates in the network in order to manage our relationship with you.
Interested candidates are supposed to submit your cover letter and resume stating notice period and current/expected salary to HR Department (Email: email@example.com).
Please indicate the position being applied for ‘Marketing & Retention Intern’ in the subject line.