Position title: Outdoors Sales Representative (5 Days Work Week)
Small Actions x Lots of People = BIG CHANGE!
WWF Singapore is looking for people who want to make a difference!
Join our vibrant Fundraising Division today as an Outdoors Sales Representative and kick start one of the most fulfilling careers in your life!
Our Mission here at WWF Singapore is to educate individuals from all walks of life on how a simple action can add up to make a big difference to our environment and safeguard the world’s biodiversity.
What’s In It For You
You can expect:
• Fun! Positive vibes in an energetic work environment
• Dynamism! No two days are the same
• Fairness! Everyone has an equal chance to progress
• Training! Learning on-the-job with 1-on-1 coaching
• Development! Personal growth by honing your soft skills
• Community! #togetherpossible
You will have to:
• Represent WWF at streets and roadshow fundraising events
• Constantly onboard new members to support WWF
• Share with conviction about WWF’s conservation work
• Provide excellent customer service to potential members
You will be required to have:
• Excellent command of English
• People oriented person and willingness to step out of comfort zone
• Self-motivated to achieve personal and team targets
• Ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment
• Strong communication skills
• Positive mentality and can-do attitude
• Team player and desire to value add to the organisation
• Experience in sales preferably
If you think you fulfil at least 4 out of the 8 requirements listed above, please apply for the role of Outdoors Sales Representative by emailing a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title Outdoors Sales Representative now.
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
We may also disclose personal data about you to our affiliates in the network in order to manage our relationship with you.