Position title: Senior Corporate Account Executive
Reports to: Corporate Account Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Date: 1 November 2019
I. About World Wide Fund for Nature, Singapore (WWF)
WWF-Singapore is a Singapore-registered charity, part of WWF International – one of the world’s largest and most respected independent conservation organisations. We protect critical resources for people in Singapore by driving change across government, business, civil society and local communities. As one of WWF’s global hubs, WWF-Singapore supports global conservation goals. We address issues such as deforestation, haze pollution, seafood sustainability and illegal wildlife trade in network that spans over 100 countries.
II. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Account Executive to manage and steward our growing corporate account portfolio. This role may also need to supervise interns as and where needed. For this role, strong communication skills and a donor-service attitude are essential. As a Senior Corporate Account Executive, you should also be results-driven and help us achieve our business goals. This role is also responsible for managing regional and local partnerships based in Singapore. As part of the Corporate Partnerships Department, the Senior Corporate Account Executive will contribute to bringing conservation knowledge to the local community, focusing particularly on corporate donors and partners by developing effective partnership models and marketing strategies.
Account Management and Partner Coordination
· Work closely with the Corporate Account Manager and team members within the Corporate Partnerships Department to develop long-term strategies related to a given
partner. Partners will come from various industries and may have a local or a regional
· Develop strong and long-term partner relationships. Get feedback and suggest ways to
increase partner engagement
· Lead and/or assist the day to day operations, marketing and strategic development of a
given partnership in order to ensure that the deliverables are executed flawlessly and
targets are achieved.
· Lead/assist with planning and execution of partner activation efforts (events, green
talks, etc) cultivating relationships with the ability to effectively communicate and
implement timely solutions as well as opportunities for growth.
· Proactively identify partner’s issues, communicate and implement timely solutions
as well as opportunity for growth.
· Multi-task and account manage various corporate partners, from small to big
accounts with excellent ability to monitor, track the progress of the partnership and manage a given budget.
· Keep accurate records pertaining to inventory, budget and account notes, and be able
to communicate clearly the progress on a monthly/quarterly basis to internal and
external stakeholders through internal and external donor impact reports.
· Assist the Account Management Team to ensure existing corporate donors from local,
regional or global partners are stewarded appropriately, resulting in profitable long
· Coordinate meetings with the partner and support them in the development of the
marketing activation tool kit.
· Develop case studies on our partnerships. Share best practices of local activations.
· BA/BS in Business, Corporate Marketing, Events, Advertising or Communications preferred.
· Min. 3 years’ experience in corporate marketing, agency environment and/or project management
· Fluent verbal and written communication skills in the English language. Bilingual is a plus.
Required Skills and Competencies
· Excellent communication and team management skills
· Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
· Possesses a strong account management or client servicing skills
· Proven record of excellent budget and tight time management skills.
· Can multi-task and account manage various corporate accounts from small to big accounts
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties of different backgrounds.
· Adaptability, strong problem solving skills with attention to details
· Great listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Proactive with the ability to organize/manage the accounts with little supervision required
· Fluent in MS Office Suite. Experience in Adobe Suite is a plus.
· Plans and organizes/ manages the job independently and pro-actively
· Adheres to WWF’s values which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and
IV. Working Relationships:
Internal – Ensure intra and inter-department collaboration for the optimal use of resources and organizational alignment. Work closely with the Corporate Relationships department to create creative means of fundraising.
External – Coordinate with external vendors relating to events and communications materials production.
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.